For over 30 years, Safaraid Dordogne is the specialist for canoe raids in France.
If you are organizing raids and sporting events, we can be your canoe partner.
With a fleet of 250 seater kayaks identical and unsinkable (for fair racing) and over 300 canoes in total, we can provide groups, small (20 kayaks on the island of Oleron in 2008) and large (more than 700 students gathered in Poitiers for UNSS raid in September 2007).
We provide a full service with transportation, unloading, setting up and reloading.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote, we travel throughout France…
You will benefit from our experience and our flexibility.
We have be entrusted by the organisers of the following events:
- AT2J (events organiser) each year since 2006 (Gironde, Puy-de-Dôme, Jura, Allier, Corrèze…)
- The Gévaudathlon en Lozère, since 2009
- The Raid Centrale Lyon, edition 2013 and 2014
- The Raid Nature 46 on Dordogne river in november 2014
- The raid INSA à Toulouse
- L’école militaire de Saint-Cyr for it’s raid Excalibur
- The raid Briz’cou à Autun, editions 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- The Absoluraid à Toulouse
- The “Mille Sabords”, student’s raid fo La Rochelle in 2011, 2013 and 2014
- The Ultra Tour Vitré in june 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- The “Raid Oxygene” à Guéret (23) in july 2011 and 2012
- The “Défi du Marais” à Charron (17) in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- The 4th Raid’Yon à Chaillé-sous-les-Ormeaux (85) in may 2013 and 2014
- The Raid of colleges 76 organized by the Department of Seine-Maritime in june 2013 and 2014
- The 1st edition du Vendée Raid O’Score (85) in june 2013
- The “Raid de la Licorne” à Aubusson (23) in august 2013
- The Championnat de France Militaire de Raid à Pont d’Ain (01) in october 2013
Visit our website for Raids/Sporting events : www.raid-nature-canoe.com